Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income? If you answered yes, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you!
• Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
• Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
• Price, stage, and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
• Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
• Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
• Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure the growth of our customer base
• Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
• Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
• Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
• Conduct lead follow-up activities to create new business as needed
• Must be eligible to be licensed as real estate agent in Alberta with RECA
Reach out to our team team today by submitting this form.