The Marketing Assistant works as part of a team that supports our brokers and agents with their daily administrative needs.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, know when to ask questions, and lead by example
• Ability to speak, write and understand English with excellent grammatical skills
• Polite and professional communication, telephone etiquette, and presentation
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize workload to meet various project deadlines
• Ability to utilize resources to execute tasks and solve problems
• Highly accurate, attentive, and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills to be able to function in a team environment to work a project through to completion
• Ability to type a minimum of 65 wpm
• Ability to handle Broker and Employee information with high level of confidentiality and professionalism
• Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks with high level of initiative
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite program skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• 1+ year(s) office and/or customer service experience
Reach out to our team team today by submitting this form.